As digital media consultants, we have heard a lot of businesses asking, my competitor generates a lot of leads online. Can we do it? Is this is question that has haunted you too?
Our answer has been, yes you can.
But where do we begin it? With a comprehensive digital audit. A comprehensive digital audit is nothing but analysis of what you are on the web. Businesses don’t look physically and virtually the same. Some are better physically and some virtually. What matters to us now is how you look virtually.
- Understanding Reach
- Platforms Used
- Content Used
- Goals Achieved
- Suggested Changes and Implementation
- Measuring Impact
Why do a Digital Audit?
- If you don’t have answers for the below questions
- The kind of traffic I have on my website.
- The traffic drivers to my website.
- The stage of customer association where the customer uses my website.
- The bounce rate and navigation habits.
- Protect your reputation online, because
- “70% of Consumers Trust Other Consumer Opinions that are posted Online”
- “50% of consumers spend 75% or more of their total shopping time conducting online Product Research”
If things seem under control, you are just not going fast enough. Now, how do you get to know whether you are fast enough? Listen to what others say. Marketing is about creating, listening and reacting. If you don’t turn active ears, don’t expect to know what’s happening.
- Gain Insights:
Social Audit and subsequent Online Reputation Management when actively done is about knowing what is happening around your business. When listened actively, you would come across platforms where you have been spoken about more. This opens up a newer channel for engagement.
- Content Creation & Distribution:
When active conversations are happening you know what people like in you and what they don’t. Create and start distributing positive content such that your content stresses on your best and addresses the worst.
- Competitor Analysis:
This is one thing that you would like to know and what we would love to research. We can help you understand what your competitor does v/s what you don’t and what your competitor gets v/s what you don’t.